Thursday, September 26, 2013

fall favorites

So glad it's finally fall and this is a very exciting time in the makeup world (well if you like dark colors like myself)
This is the season of smokey eyes, dark lips, bronzers, and deep contours. So lovely. 
Here are some of my favorite products for fall.

I love BH Cosmetics and this pallete is great for fall. It gives you a dark sultry look with a touch of shimmer. Perfect for halloween and holiday parties.

I loooooove MAC lipsticks. They are so pigmented and lasts all day. This color is great for holiday parties and gives you a vampy look perfect for fall.

Contouring is soooo important for fall. It gives you a define profile in your face so you won't look dull and dry. Sleek Cosmetics is highly raved about and great especially for women of color.

This bronzer is great for fall. It gives you a matte finish and a perfect holiday look for fall. It fits with all skin tones.

Here are some more great looks I love for fall.




Thank you all for checking out my blog. More posts coming soon. Feel free to leave comments if you like.

ll.ove, keena :)

No comments:

Post a Comment