I'm starting something new called music monday which means I post six songs that i've been loving every week. These songs can rang from pop, rock, r&b, indie, heavy metal, etc.
So here's my music monday for this week.
- The Wind- Allen Stone If you haven't heard of Allen Stone then you are truly missing out. His voice is fucking amazing. Probaby the best voices i've heard in my life. This song is a soft ballad that really brings out his vocals. I get chills while listening to him. Great artist, great song.
- My Own Personal Hell- Like Moths To Flames This is more for the heavy metal fans out there. This song is from LMTF's newest album An Eye For An Eye and it is probably my favorite from the album. I've been listening to it non stop.
- Bed Peace - Jhené Aiko ft. Childish Gambino I am absolutely obsessed with Jhené Aiko. I think her music is chill and her voice is just beautiful. Her and Childish Gambino flow so well together and this song has the perfect lyrics with a chill sound.
- Reflektor- Arcade Fire This is the new single from arcade fire from their new album and I really think this songs has a good groove to it. I love arcade fire's music and hoping to hear more from the album.
- Beware- Big Sean ft. Jhené Aiko and Lil Wayne This songs has been stuck in my head for the past week. Great chorus especially with Jhené Aiko (my girl). Great lyrics. The only Big Sean song I actually like. lol
- Quantum Flux- Northlane And last but not least, one of my favoriteeee aussie bands Northlane. I love Northlane. Their sound is very original and they have great lyrics especially in this song. It's all about freeing you mind and positive thoughts. Great message in a great song.
That's it guys, hope you enjoyed. Check back next week for another Music Monday and 6 more songs.
ll.ove, keena :)